Travel Fantasies – My Travel Bucket List
I’ve been daydreaming a lot lately about far away places and fantastic adventures I want to have with my family (maybe because several of my close relatives are taking a trip to the far east, and we won’t be able to go with them). At any rate, it got me thinking about my travel bucket list – places my family and I had to visit. The list was quite long, so I decided to narrow it down to my top 10. Of course I have my favorite places, ones that are close to my heart that I will always jump at the chance to return (I’ll write about those later), and there are these that I’ve fantasized about and hope to one day explore with my family:
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Extravagance in the desert, I’d love to see firsthand the magnificent architectural feats.
- Petra, Jordan – I really can’t image seeing this historical site in person, it must be truly amazing.
- Toyko, Japan – Can it get any better than having fresh sushi in Toyko?
- Tahiti & Bora Bora, French Polynesia – Oh, to swim and sun on these astounding islands in the South Pacific, it has to be paradise.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina – I can only image the fun to be had in this lively, passionate city.
- The Taj Mahal, India – As one of the top wonders of the world, it has always been on the top of my list.
- Bangkok, Thailand – Everything about this bustling city seems so thrilling- the sites, food, shopping, culture….
- The Maldives – These islands in the Indian Ocean have been calling my name for years.
- Italian Lake District – If George Clooney has a home here, it must be fabulous.
- The Great Wall of China – This historical site must be absolutely awe inspiring.
What are some places on your travel bucket list? We’d love to hear about your travel fantasies!